- Do you strive to lead a healthy lifestyle, yet struggle with daily pain or physical restrictions?
- Has your yoga practice plateaued to the point where you’re not feeling challenged anymore?
- Would you like to breathe easier in your own skin and find deeper connection in your daily life?
If you’re tired of feeling tired and are ready to experience more vitality and meaning in your life, I’d love to work with you to manifest that vision.
Through Structural Integration bodywork, combined with the gifts of yoga, I offer the freedom to release chronic pain and resistance so you can embrace greater joy in both your body and life.
As your partner in health, I work with you to create realistic, lasting changes so you can truly begin to care for your whole Self – in body, mind and spirit.
My goal is to empower you to live your life more fully and to realize authentic happiness through personalized treatment and simple, yet profound practices you can use every day.
This safe and effective, proven approach is ideal for those who wish to:
- develop greater self-awareness
- release pain on any level you experience it
- feel empowered to ask for and seek help
- better recognize when you need support
- take meaningful action to care for your own needs (instead of everyone else’s)
- recognize and embrace true happiness in your daily life
Through our work together, you’ll learn how to be an active participant in your own healing process through compassionate self-care.
You’ll become empowered to make more conscious lifestyle choices that build greater vitality, longevity and ongoing health and happiness in your life.
If you’re ready to transform both inside and out into the amazing person you are meant to be, I’d love to work with you.
Contact me today to schedule a consultation.
About Jennifer Soames
Jennifer Soames, LMP, KMI/BCSI Is a Board Certified Structural Integrator, Licensed Massage Practitioner and author who has helped hundreds of people with chronic pain and limitations in their bodies. She is passionate about educating and empowering her clients to be an active participant in their own healing and transformation.Read More
Have you ever had someone tell you, “just relax!” only to reply, “I’m trying!” Believe me, I’ve been on both sides of that Continue Reading...
Two questions from clients have come up frequently over the years: 1) Will bodywork help me lose weight? 2) Do I need to lose weight before I Continue Reading...
I am never too busy to help you! 425-463-5763